Since 1988 the brands popularity has grown substantially on the international fashion scene and is now represented in more than 20 countries in Europe, Middle East And Asia and sold on-line for global reach.
- Niels Brock Business School, Denmark
- Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- INSEAD Business School AMP, France
- IMEDE, Diploma, Switzerland
- Founder and Chairman of Buch+Deichmann A/S
- Founder of Deichmann & Co Ltd
- Founder of Formland (Largest tradefair for gifts in Northern Europe)
- Previous board member at Udenrigshandelsklubben, Denmark
The company is lead by Camilla Deichmann who is the heir and accomplished Alumni of an international top-tier Consulting firm.
- MBA, Stanford University , USA
- Executive Programme in “Strategy and Innovation” at Wharton Business School, USA
- BA, Economics, Copenhagen Business School, Denmark
- Deloitte Consulting (London) Alumni. Corporate Strategy
- Founding member of EGN Executive Global network, Hong Kong
- Board member of Danish Chamber of Commerce, Hong Kong